Spicy korean lamb lettuce wrap
- Combine the lamb mince along with other ingredients and mix well.
- In a hot wok or non-stick frypan, place a touch of vegetable oil and fry half the lamb mince. Once golden and looking amazing, remove and fry the second batch.
- In the meantime, pour boiling water over your noodles and steep for 5 minutes or until just cooked through. Drain and refresh under cold water to stop the cooking process. Drain again, and set aside.
- On a large board, or many small plates (Korean style) arrange all accompaniments to go with your yummy lamb. Mix chilli paste and sesame oil together to create a little dipping sauce.
- To eat, grab yourself an iceberg leaf or mustard leaf, add a little of everything and devour.