- Serves 4
Greek lamb mini roast with lemon feta potatoes
- Preheat oven to 200ºC (180° fan-forced). Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Cook potatoes in a large saucepan of salted boiling water for 8-10 minutes or until just tender. Drain and let cool slightly. Place potatoes on prepared tray and lightly crush with a fork. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons oil, sprinkle with lemon zest and season. Toss gently to coat. Bake in oven for 25-30 minutes or until golden and crispy. Sprinkle the warm potatoes with feta.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl combine remaining oil, garlic, oregano and olives. Place lamb on a rack in a roasting dish. Brush lamb with oil mixture and season. Cook for 20-25 minutes or until cooked to your liking. Set aside covered with foil to rest for 5 minutes. Slice lamb.
- Serve lamb with potatoes, baby cos, tomatoes, zucchini, capsicum, lemon wedges and extra oregano.
- Lamb rump or easy carve lamb leg roasts are a great alternative in this recipe.
- Try pumpkin, cauliflower or brussels sprouts instead of potatoes.
- Any leftover lamb is delicious in a salad or sandwich the next day – try sliced lamb, lettuce, tomato, chopped olives and tzatziki on a crusty wholegrain bread roll.