- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add mince, breaking it up with the back of a wooden spoon and cook for 4-5 mins until browned.
- Add garlic, spices, chipotle in adobo and a couple of tablespoons of water. Season, stir well, simmer for 2-3 minutes or until sauce thickens.
- Place onion and vinegar in a small bowl and stir to coat. Set aside.
- Divide cabbage and lamb between warmed tacos. Top with drained red onion, cherry tomatoes and avocado. Serve with coriander, lime wedges, sour cream and jalapeños.
- Lamb steaks or backstrap would also work well in this recipe.
- Add char-grilled corn or zucchini to the tacos for extra vegetables.
- Swap the chipotle in adobo sauce for taco seasoning if you prefer – chipotle in adobo sauce should be available in the Mexican section of most supermarkets.