Butterflied lamb with coriander chermoula
- Preheat oven 200C. Brush the olive oil over the lamb and rub sumac into the oil. Season with a little sea salt.
- Heat a large frying pan over a high heat until it is very hot. Sear the lamb on both sides then transfer to a roasting dish. Roast for 40-45 minutes.
- To make the chermoula, place all the ingredients except the olive oil in a food processor and pulse. With the motor running, drizzle in the oil to form a thick paste.
- Combine the tomatoes with the basil, vinegar and olive oil. Season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper and toss to combine.
- Remove lamb from oven and transfer to a warm plate. Cover with foil and rest for 10 minutes. Thickly slice the lamb and serve with the chermoula and heirloom tomato salad.