Tunisian-style pulled lamb shoulder burger
- Pan fry the left over lamb shoulder in 1 tsp olive oil until heated through.
- Marinate the eggplant discs in the remainder of the olive oil, red wine vinegar, salt and pepper. Grill until soft and tender.
- Warm the burger buns and fill with spinach, cooked eggplant and re heated pulled lamb shoulder.
- Mix the Harissa paste and yoghurt together to drizzle over the burger.
- Use the pulled lamb in a wrap or salad.
- Alternatively use lamb mince with a pinch of Moroccan seasoning, diced onion and garlic to make burgers.
- Harissa paste can be found in most supermarkets. Alternatively use a crushed chilli paste.