- Serves 6
Sticky Asian-style lamb leg
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- In a large non-stick frying pan, heat the peanut oil over medium-high heat. Cook the lamb for 8 to 10 minutes until browned on all sides.
- Meanwhile, in a large jug combine the soy sauces, vinegar, ginger, garlic, chilli, and sesame oil. Place lamb in a roasting pan and pour sauce over lamb, brushing to coat. Roast lamb for 60 minutes for rare, 75 minutes for medium or 90 minutes for well done, cover with foil if overbrowning.
- Once lamb is cooked to your liking, remove from pan and set aside covered in foil to rest for 15 minutes. Skim any fat from the sauce in the pan, and strain into a bowl.
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook the carrots for 10-15 minutes or until tender and charred, and steam the peas and potatoes.
- Serve lamb with vegetables and reserved sauce.