- Serves 4
Spicy Thai lamb and noodle salad
- Lightly spray a char-grill pan with oil and heat over medium-high heat. Season lamb and cook for 2-3 minutes each side or until cooked to your liking. Set aside on a plate loosely covered with foil to rest for 5 minutes. Thinly slice.
- Prepare noodles according to packet instructions. Drain well. Transfer to a large bowl. Add lamb, onion, snow peas, tomatoes, cucumber, lettuce and herbs.
- In a medium jug whisk lime juice, sweet chilli sauce, oil, soy and fish sauces. Add ¾ of dressing to salad. Toss to combine.
- To serve, place noodles on a large platter. Top with lamb salad. Serve sprinkled with cashews, chilli and snow pea sprouts with extra dressing on the side.
- You can use lamb fillets, backstrap or lamb leg steaks instead of rump steaks.
- Use long red or green chillies for less heat.
- Add extra vegetables, if desired – such as thinly sliced capsicum or carrot.