Spiced mince with tomato mint salsa
- Put lamb, onion, garlic, oregano and cumin into a large bowl; season and mix to combine. Heat oil in a large non-stick frying pan over a medium-high heat; cook lamb mince, in batches, if necessary, for 4 to 5 minutes, breaking up lumps with a wooden spoon, until browned and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, combine all ingredients for tomato salsa in a bowl. Season and stir to combine.
- Serve the mince with pita pockets, tomato salsa, cucumber, baba ganoush and tzatziki. Garnish with extra mint leaves.
- This mince mixture can be shaped into rissoles and served with brioche buns or rolled into small meatballs and simmered in tomato passata.
- If gluten intolerant replace the pita with little gem lettuce leaves.
- Leftovers can be served warm on toast or spooned into sub rolls with iceberg lettuce.