Spiced Lamb Rump with Cucumber & Almond Salad
- Mix paprika, chili, garlic, lemon zest and sea salt in a small bowl, combine well adding oil to create marinade. Rub the marinade into the lamb rumps, coating well. Leave to marinate for 20 minutes.
- Heat barbecue on high. Cook lamb rumps for 6 minutes each side. Cover lamb loosely with foil and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, to make the dressing add the ingredients in bowl and stir until combined and smooth. Pour into jar or small jug, cover and chill in refrigerator until needed.
- Serve the lamb rump alongside a cucumber and almond salad, pour the dressing ontop.
- Try using fresh garlic and chilli for a more flavoursome rump.
- Cook your lamb steaks & use a premade salad for an easy mid-week meal!
- Leftover rump steak doesn't need to be thrown out, chop it up and serve this in tacos, sandwiches or salads the next day!