Spiced lamb loin chops with pear & walnut salad
- To marinate lamb, place oil, spices and garlic in a large bowl and whisk to combine. Add lamb, season to taste and toss well to coat. Marinate for 15 minutes.
- To make pear and walnut salad, whisk lemon zest and juice with honey and oil in a large bowl. Add remaining ingredients, season to taste and toss well to combine.
- Preheat a lightly greased barbecue or grill pan to high. Cook lamb loin chops on each side for 1½ minutes or until cooked to your liking. Rest, covered loosely with foil, for 5 minutes before serving.
- To serve, divide Lamb with pear and walnut salad among four plates. Serve with natural yoghurt on the side.
- If time permits, marinate lamb for 3 hours or overnight.
- Use a mixture of your favourite pears and apples and substitute watercress with mesclun leaf or rocket.