- Serves 6
Satay Lamb Stir Fry
- In a small bowl, whisk together sauce ingredients until smooth.
- Heat a large wok or skillet over medium-high heat and drizzle in half the oil. Add onion, capsicum, carrots, broccoli, and green beans, and stir-fry 4–5 mins, until veggies are charred on the edges and just starting to soften.
- Add bok choy to the pan and cook a further 2 mins. Transfer vegetables to a large bowl.
- Drizzle remaining oil into the pan and add lamb strips, ginger, and garlic. Stir-fry for 2 mins to sear lamb, then add sauce mixture and cook a further minute.
- Return veggies and any liquid to pan, and toss to coat with the sauce.
- Serve stir-fry over noodles, with fresh coriander, lime and chilli.
Omit noodles and serve stir-fry over steamed rice if preferred.