- Serves 4
Mediterranean lamb bowl
- Prepare cauliflower rice according to packet instructions. Set aside.
- Rub lamb with half the oil, sprinkle with oregano and lemon zest and season. Heat a char-grill pan or barbecue over medium-high heat and cook lamb for 3-4 minutes each side or until cooked to your liking. Set aside to rest for 5 minutes. Thinly slice. 3. Meanwhile, spray eggplant and zucchini lightly with oil. Reheat same pan and cook eggplant and zucchini, in batches, for 1-2 minutes each side or until lightly charred.
- Divide cauliflower rice between bowls. Top with rocket, tomatoes, eggplant, zucchini and lamb. Drizzle with lemon juice and remaining oil. Sprinkle with walnuts and feta. Top with mint leaves and serve with lemon wedges and yoghurt, if desired.
- Lamb fillet, rump or backstrap would also work well in this recipe.
- Resting the lamb will ensure the meat is juicy and tender.
- Instead of feta, swap for ricotta or goats cheese.
- Instead of cauliflower rice, swap for cous cous.