Malay Lamb Rump with Pineapple Noodle Salad
- Mix curry powder, ginger, salt, vegetable oil and light soy sauce in a glass or ceramic dish. Add lamb rumps and, rub all over. Leave to marinate for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place noodles in a heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water and soak for 8 minutes or until soft. Drain.
- Heat barbeque or grill plate to medium heat. Cook lamb rumps for 6 minutes each side. Cover lamb loosely weith foil and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- Combine salad ingredients together in a bowl with noodles. Combine dressing ingredients in a screw top jar. Seal tightly and shake well. Add to salad and toss gently to combine.
- Serve lamb rump steaks with pineapple noodle salad.
- Use leftovers to make a noodle bowlfor the next day's lunch.
- The recipe also goes well with lamb cutlets or if serving a crowd use a butterflied lamb leg and double the salad.