- Heat oil in a frying pan over a medium heat, add onion and cook for 3 mins. Add curry powder and cook for 1 min.
- Spread flour on a plate, season with salt and pepper. Coat chops with mixure on both sides by pressing into flour.
- Shake off excess flour and brown chops in pan with onions. Add chopped vegetables and top pan with water, just enough to cover everything.
- Crumble in stock cubes and add bay leaves. Bring to boil, and then simmer for 45 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with peas or steamed green beans.
- Add fresh chilli or chilli powder for an added spicy kick.