- Serves 4
Lamb mini roast with smashed pumpkin & snake beans
- Preheat oven to 200C. To roast lamb, scatter rosemary, thyme and cloves over the base of a roasting pan. Place lamb mini roast on top of herb mixture then rub pepper over the top of each. Roast on bottom shelf of oven for 30 minutes or until cooked to your liking. Rest, covered loosely with foil, for 10 minutes before carving, to serve.
- Place pumpkin, oil and spice in a medium roasting pan and toss to coat. Roast on top shelf of oven, tossing occasionally, for 20 minutes or until tender and slightly caramelised. Using a large fork, roughly smash pumpkin.
- Meanwhile, cook snake beans in a saucepan of boiling water for 3 minutes or until cooked but still crunchy, then drain.
- To serve, divide smashed pumpkin among four plates, top with snake beans and carved lamb. Serve with minted yoghurt on the side.
- For a twist with your smashed pumpkin, use a combination of your favourite root vegetables such as potatoes, sweet potatoes, turnips and Swedes etc.
* Substitute mixed spice with ground cumin or coriander.