Lamb mince skewers with cucumber salsa
- Combine the mince, spices, herbs, onion and garlic in a large bowl and place in fridge for 30 minutes to marinate.
- Pack a small amount of meat around each skewer, about 60 g per stick.
- Brush the skewers with olive oil and cook them in a hot frypan with olive oil until brown and crisp.
- For the dipping sauce, combine the cucumber, yoghurt, cumin and mint and honey. Season with salt and pepper and serve.
- Skewers can be served with flat breads and a variety of dipping sauces.