- Serves 6
To serveSend me these ingredients
Jalapeno, lime and honey lamb shoulder tacos
- Preheat oven to 180°C (160° fan-forced).
- In a medium bowl combine olive oil, garlic, jalapeños, half the lime zest and juice, honey and coriander, season. Make small incisions in the lamb with a sharp knife, pour over marinade and rub to coat. Place lamb in a large roasting pan, pour stock around base and cover tightly with foil.
- Cook in oven for 2 ½ to 3 hours, or until meat is tender and falling off bone. Set aside to rest for 20 minutes. Shred lamb with 2 forks. Drizzle with any pan juices, drained of fat.
- Meanwhile place fennel, fronds, cabbage, onions, remaining lime zest and juice and extra coriander in a large bowl. Season and toss to coat.
- Serve lamb on tacos with coleslaw, aioli and lime wedges.