- Serves 20
Harissa lamb meatballs with cabbage salad
- Mix the lamb with the harissa and garlic and season with salt and pepper. Roll into walnut sized balls.
- Place a large, lidded frying pan over a moderately high heat. Gently roll the meatballs with some olive oil and cook 4 minutes or until nicely coloured. Place the lid on the pan, turn the heat down to moderately low and cook for a further 4 minutes or until cooked through.
- Mix the cabbage, pomegranate seeds and herbs together and season with salt and pepper. Add the vinegar and some olive oil to taste.
- Serve the meatballs and salad together with some grilled flatbread and Greek yoghurt.
- The meatballs can be made and rolled a day ahead and cooked when ready to serve.
- To make lamb kebabs, mould the meat around long skewers and barbeque for a smoky flavour.