Dijon mustard lamb leg with potato and caper salad
- Marinate the lamb by rubbing in the mustard, oregano, garlic, lemon zest, pepper and 1 tbsp oil. Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour (up to 24 hours).
- Allow the meat to come up to room temperature and preheat the oven to 180ºc.
- Place the lamb into a large roasting tin and cook for 30-35 minutes for medium. Loosely cover with foil and rest for 15 minutes.
- Slice the lamb and serve with the potato and caper salad and a fresh herb salad.
- To make the potato and caper salad:
- Boil the potatoes until tender and drain well. Slice and mix with the capers, chives and remaining oil. Add lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste.