- Lay lamb steaks flat on board and flatten with meat mallet to 3mm thickness.
- Combine breadcrumbs, parmesan and parsley. Place on flat tray.
- Toss lamb in flour to lightly coat. Shake off any excess. Dip into beaten egg. Then dip both sides in crumb mixture pressing on firmly. Repeat with remaining lamb steaks.
- Heat oil in large frying pan over moderately high heat. Cook schnitzels for 2-3 minutes on each side until golden brown.
- Drain on absorbent paper and serve schnitzels with salad and a wedge of fresh lemon.