Dukkah lamb leg steaks with rocket and feta salad
- Preheat oven to 180oC. Put sweet potato and pumpkin in a roasting pan and drizzle with 1 tbsp oil. Season with salt and pepper and roast unitl cooked through (20-40 minutes depending on size of pieces).
- Brush the lamb with 1 tbsp of the oil and cook on high on a barbeque or chargrill pan until cooked to your liking. Remove from the heat, cover with foil and allow to rest for 10 minutes.
- Toss rested lamb steaks in dukkah ensuring an even coating on both sides.
- Place the rocket, avocado, feta, and 1 tbsp oil in a large bowl and toss to combine. Add lemon juice to taste.
- Serve the lamb steaks with the rocket and feta salad and roasted sweet potato and pumpkin.
- When roasting the sweet potato and pumpkin, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with thyme and black pepper to complement the dukkah