- Serves 4
Cous Cous SaladSend me these ingredients
Seared lamb cutlets with cous cous salad
- 1 Preheat a barbecue or large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Lightly rub the cutlets with oil. Season.
- COUS COUS SALAD: Place cous cous into a medium saucepan and add 2 cups of boiling water. Cover pan and simmer over low heat for 8-10 minutes, or until all water has been absorbed. Drain and transfer to a bowl. Add remaining ingredients and toss to combine.
- Cook the cutlets for 1-2 minutes until moisture appears on one side. Turn cutlets over and cook for a further 1-2 minutes or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate, loosely cover with foil and rest for a few minutes. Serve lamb cutlets with cous cous salad and lemon wedges.
- Always bring meat to room temperature before cooking. Cooking time will depend on the thickness of your cutlets.
- You can also add pitted green or black olives to this salad for an extra salty hit or chopped cucumber for a summery salad.
- This salad makes a perfect next day lunch. Leftover meat can be finely sliced and added along with some shaved parmesan.