Orange and thyme marinated barbecued loin chops
- Cook the brown rice according to packet instructions.
- Zest and juice 1 orange. Add the thyme, minced garlic cloves, olive oil, salt and pepper. Marinate the lamb chops for 10 mins
- Pick the mint, dill and parsley. Cut the grapes in half, cube the feta and slice the green shallot. Combine all of the ingredients
- Place the lamb chops on the BBQ on a high heat for 5 mins on each side. Keep the BBQ hood closed whilst cooking. Once cooked rest for 5 mins and cover in any excess marinade.
- Drain the brown rice and toss with the remainder of the salad ingredients.
- Dress your salad with the maple syrup, lemon juice and olive oil and season with a pinch of black pepper.
- This marinade will also complement lamb back strap, cutlets, rump and forequarter chops. Use quinoa or cous cous if you prefer it to brown rice.