- Serves 2
Lamb Mince and Eggplant San Choy Bau
- Heat oil in a frying pan or wok over medium- high heat, add eggplant and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown then transfer to a plate with a slotted spoon.
- Add ginger and garlic to pan, stir-fry for 30 seconds until fragrant, add lamb mince and stir – fry for 2-3 minutes to cook through.
- Return eggplant to the pan, add soy sauce, miso mixture and sesame oil, stir-fry to combine and season to taste.
- Serve spooned into lettuce cups, scattered with sesame seeds and coriander. Serve with cucumber.
- Double the recipe as this dish makes a great left over lunch option
- To make more of a substantial meal, serve with steamed rice