- Serves 6
SaladSend me these ingredients
Grilled Lamb Forequarter Chops with Enoki Salad
- In a mortar and pestle pound garlic, shallot and coriander root with peppercorns and sea salt until it combines into a paste, then add the oyster sauce and sesame oil before mixing thoroughly. Pour this marinade all over the chops and massage with your hands. Let the chops marinate for at least 2 hours or overnight for extra flavour.
- Heat a grill, BBQ or fry pan and lightly season chops with a little salt. Cook lamb chops for approximately 3-4 minutes on each side until they are nicely caramelised, slightly charred and still a little pink in the middle. Season with a little more salt after cooking.
- Mix the salad ingredients in a bowl and add lemon juice, soy sauce, sesame oil and grapeseed oil just before serving.
- Serve the lamb chops with the salad along with some steamed. Garnish with fresh chilli and lemon wedges.
- Take this recipe to the next level by grilling it on the BBQ where you will get a beautiful flavour from the smoke.
- This recipe also works with lamb cutlets and lamb leg steaks depending on your preference.