Grilled chops with pomegranate & mint salsa
- Place lamb, oil, garlic, ginger and cumin seeds in a large snap lock bag or shallow glass container. Season and set aside to marinate for 5 minutes.
- Heat a large lightly oiled char-grill pan or BBQ over medium-high heat and cook lamb for 4-5 minutes each side, or until cooked to your liking. Rest on a plate loosely covered with foil for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine pomegranate seeds, onion, jalapeno, feta, 1 tablespoon of oil from feta container and mint in a medium bowl. Season and stir well to combine.
- Serve lamb chops with pomegranate salsa, rice, black beans, baby spinach and lime wedges.
- Frozen pomegranate seeds can be found in the freezer section of the supermarket if fresh is unavailable.
- Marinate for longer to intensify the flavour.