- Serves 6
Dukkah crusted lamb leg with crispy lemon potatoes
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (160° fan-forced). In a small bowl, place 1 tablespoon oil, lemon thyme, garlic and dukkah. Season and stir to combine. Make small incisions in lamb with a sharp knife and place lamb in a roasting pan.
- Using a spoon spread dukkah mixture over the lamb and rub to coat. Pour stock around base of lamb and cover with foil. Roast covered for 60 minutes, remove foil and cook for a further 20 to 30 minutes, or until cooked to your liking. Set lamb aside covered in foil for 15 minutes. Reserve any pan juices.
- Meanwhile place potatoes on a large baking tray lined with baking paper. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon oil and sprinkle with lemon zest. Season, toss to coat and roast in oven for 35 to 40 minutes with lamb or until golden and tender.
- Cook peas and broad beans in boiling water for 5 minutes or until tender. Drain. Remove broad beans from shells. Place vegetables on a platter and sprinkle with mint and feta
- In a screw-top jar add remaining oil, vinegar and honey. Season, shake well to combine and drizzle over salad.
- Slice lamb, drizzle with any pan juices and serve with potatoes, pea salad and extra dukkah, if desired.